Water's Extreme Journey
Become a Raindrop, Change Your World!
Transform into a drop of water and travel through 5 watersheds on a journey to a healthy ocean. Encounter human impacts, hidden species, themed interactives and storm drains which cycle you through the water system toward your goal. Activities promote stewardship, conservation and reducing non-point source pollution in our daily lives.
Water’s Extreme Journey is a front line effort to empower millions of people with the knowledge to create a positive, immediate impact through action. Customize watershed panels to local waterways for local messaging and sponsors. Headers translated into Spanish.
Environment & Ecology
Primarily Consists of:
$30,000/3 mos - COVID flexible
1000 - 3500 Square Feet
ongoing - call for latest
outdoor durable - we have two copies of this exhibit - one for indoors and one for outdoors
- OMSI, Portland, OR
- Lawrence Hall of Science, Berkeley, CA
- Bishop Museum of Science, Bradenton, FL
- Delaware Museum of Natural History, Wilmington, DE
- Cranbrook Institute of Science, Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Ty Warner Sea Life Center, Santa Barbara, CA
- Saskatchewan Science Centre, Regina, SK
- New York Aquarium, New York, NY
- Sloan Longway Museum, Flint, MI
- Sci-Tech, Frisco, TX
- Sciworks, Winston-Salem, NC
- Turtle Bay Discovery Museum, Redding, CA
- High Desert Museum, Bend, OR
- Assiniboine Zoo, Winnipeg, MB
- The Health Museum, Houston, TX
- San Francisco Zoo, CA
- Hands On! Museum, Johnson City, TN
- Kauai Children's Discovery Museum, Kalaheo, HI
- Wonders of Wildlife, Springfield, MO
- Harbor History Museum, Gig Harbor, WA
- ...and more!
912 NW 63rd St
Seattle, WA, 98107-2214