The World's Largest Dinosaurs
Examine new discoveries and technologies that have revolutionized our understanding of the biology of sauropods, the largest dinosaurs to have walked the Earth.
How did they get so big? Go beyond the bones and into the bodies of these titans to find out what scientists have discovered about the link between size and heart rate, respiration, metabolism, and reproduction.
A life-size Mamenchisaurus model serves as a multimedia experience at the center of the exhibition. Surrounding interactive stations and displays reveal how scientists study fossils and living animals to understand how these dinosaurs lived.
- A 60-foot Mamenchisaurus features a multimedia projection of the internal workings of its body.
- Life-like models showcase how much sauropods ate and the size of their bones.
- Interactive stations invite visitors to measure a femur, simulate the force of a sauropod heartbeat, and more.
- Touchable fossils and models include sauropod vertebrae and an array of dinosaur and mammal teeth.
- Videos and portraits, along with a dig pit station, depict life during a paleontology dig.
Primarily Consists of:
6,000 - 8,000 sq. ft.
Typically 16 weeks
Available for Summer 2022! (Contact for info)
VENUE CEILING HEIGHT: 12 - 16 ft recommended (3.6 – 4.8 m)
Global Business Development
200 Central Park West
New York, NY, 10024